UEFA Champions League ticket and travel information
Sporting CP v Manchester City. Tuesday, February 15, 2022. Kick-off 8:00 p.m.
Club have received an allocation of 2,524 tickets for their upcoming Champions League Round of 16 against Sporting CP on Tuesday 15and February 2022. Each ticket will cost £29 and the Club have organized an official travel package for supporters attending the match.
Scheduling issues at Lisbon airport mean we are unable to organize a flight to bring fans back to Manchester airport immediately after the match. we offer an overnight package including accommodation in shared twin rooms in a 3 star hotel with a return flight from Lisbon airport the following afternoon.
The package, which does not include a match day ticket, will cost £429 per person and will include the following:
- Official return charter flight from Manchester Airport (MAN) to Lisbon Airport (LIS)
- Onboard catering
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast in a twin room in a 3-star hotel
- Supporters can upgrade to a single room for an additional £40
- Private airport, hotel and stadium transfers
- Support from local assistants and SportsWorld staff
- ATO Insurance
To find out more about the Club’s travel package and to reserve a seat, follow this link.
Please note that the Club can only proceed with the travel package if the flight reaches a certain capacity. If the number of packages sold falls below this requirement, your match ticket will remain valid, but the Club may cancel travel plans and provide all supporters with a full package refund.
Once the flight capacity has been reached, the Club will contact all supporters to confirm that the package will be put in place. Therefore, we recommend that supporters do not book any additional elements of their trip, such as PCR tests, before Friday 21 January.st, these costs cannot be reimbursed.
Due to local travel restrictions, fans over the age of 12 must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of flying. You will not be asked to show proof of your vaccination status to enter Portugal.
Please note that supporters are advised to monitor Portugal’s COVID-19 entry requirements and restrictions as these are under continuous review. For more information, please visit Gov.uk. If any changes prevent supporters from attending the game, we will notify all ticket holders before the game.
Self-tests, such as lateral flow tests, are not accepted. Only antigenic tests (TRAg) listed by the Health Safety Committee of the European Union are accepted. To see which tests are accepted, follow this link.
All supporters must also complete a online passenger locator map before going to Portugal.
Upon arrival, supporters will undergo a medical screening at Lisbon airport. If your temperature is 38°C or higher or you show signs of being unwell, you may need to take a COVID-19 test and stay at the airport until you receive your test result.
RETURN TO ENGLAND:
If you are fully vaccinated:
- Fill out a passenger locator form within 48 hours of your arrival in England.
- Take a PCR test or a lateral flow test after you arrive.
Fully vaccinated travelers are not required to self-isolate upon returning to England.
Full vaccination rules also apply to children aged 17 and under, people taking part in an approved vaccine trial, and people who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons.
If you are not fully vaccinated:
Before traveling to England, you must:
After arriving in England, you must:
You must take the first test on or before day 2 and the second test on or after day 8. The day of your arrival is day 0.
For more information on entry requirements to England, follow this link.
SALES QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1) ** by supporters meeting the following criteria.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 season ticket registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 20,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 12and January at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 season ticket registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 17,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 12and January at 12 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season ticket listed in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 14,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 12and January at 3 p.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 season ticket registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 12,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 13and January at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 subscription registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 13and January at 12 p.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 subscription registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 8,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 13and January at 3 p.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 subscription registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 4,000 or more ticket points – Friday the 14thand January at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 season ticket registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program with 2,000 or more ticket points – Friday the 14thand January at 12 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season ticket with 15,000 ticket points or more – Monday the 17thand January at 9 a.m.
- All Cityzens holding a Platinum, Gold or 93:20 2021/22 subscription registered in the 2021/22 UEFA Competitive Cup program – Friday the 14thand January at 3 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season ticket with 12,500 ticket points or more – Monday the 17thand January at 12 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season ticket with 10,000 ticket points or more – Monday the 17thand January at 3 p.m.
If there are tickets left; other sales criteria will be announced on the website.
Match tickets will be shipped as paper tickets directly from ourselves to the primary purchaser.
Ticket points are no longer awarded for away matches.
DISABLED FAN TICKETS – ONLINE
The Club received an allowance of 3 wheelchair bays and a limited number of tickets for walking disabled supporters. Eligible disabled supporters will also receive a free personal assistant ticket.
- Wheelchair users – simply log in to your online account, select the “wheelchair section” and you will be assigned the best available position
- Disabled ambulance – once logged in to your account, select the block in which you wish to sit, and the best available seats will be assigned to you
When purchasing online, select the quantity as a single ticket, as this will also affect the personal shopping cart assistant. In the shopping cart, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
If you have a specific seating requirement where you need to discuss seats which the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the Access team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 2) to discuss your requirements in more detail.
**Tickets purchased over the phone will be subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket. Phone lines are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Reservation fees may apply on all channels.
FORGOT YOUR ONLINE CONNECTION?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address already registered with the Club and a valid Supporter Number before they can log into their online account. If a supporter has forgotten their password, they will have the option to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also check your ticket points online by logging in here, and by clicking on “My account”.
CONNECT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Remember to link your friends and family before purchasing. You can do this at any time. Why not connect online now and set up your group now.
RESPECT THE BADGE
As caretakers of this great club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors not just for Manchester City, but also for the city of Manchester. During your visit to Jose Alvalade Stadium, please respect the stewards and staff of the Club and we ask that you:
- Stay in the seat you purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block aisles or walkways.
- No smoking.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
All tickets are subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited 2021-22 Terms and conditions of sale for away matches and the applicable Ground Rules of the opposing team.It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7 days of the match as per our refund policy.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1). Otherwise, write to us at [email protected]. You can also get in touch via the supporter services Twitter account, @ManCityHelp.
We are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.