Travel information: City Women vs Sunderland Ladies
The new HPC1 bus service will operate for the City’s Women’s match against Sunderland at the Robins HPC this Sunday (October 3, kick off 3 p.m.).
The service connects with most First Bus routes across town and the âFirstDayâ ticket means you can change buses without paying extra. Subsidized tickets offer roundtrip from just Â£ 1.80 per person.
ITINERARY DETAILS AND MAP
- Haymarket, stop B10 (near Primark, Broadmead)
- St Augustine Parade, Stop C7 (opposite the Hippodrome, city center)
- Ashton Bridge, ‘Winterstoke Road’ stop (near Ashton Gate) *
- Robins High Performance Center
* This stop is located on the bridge over the railroad tracks at the top of Winterstoke Road, near the junction with the A370.
- Buses will depart from The Haymarket at 1:50 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Buses will stop at St Augustine’s Parade at around 1:53 p.m. and 2:33 p.m. and Ashton Bridge at around 2 p.m. and 2:40 p.m.
- Travel time to HPC is approximately 15 minutes subject to traffic
- Buses will leave from the Robins HPC car park
- The first bus will leave around ten minutes after the full-time whistle once most supporters have left the stadium
- A second bus will leave approximately 30 minutes later
- The Ashton Bridge stop on the return trip will be at the Blackmoors Lane stop in Bower Ashton, just across the A370. Fans can use crossing points and subways to cross,
Ticket holders can purchase a parking space at the QEH Sports Ground, which adjoins the Robins High Performance Center.
Supporters are encouraged to pre-book as space is limited and this can be done through the Bristol Sport ticketing site for Â£ 3, while parking purchased on the day will cost Â£ 5.
Parking address: QEH Sports Ground, Failand, Bristol, BS8 3TN
Once parked, supporters will exit the entrance gate of the QEH car park, turning right and taking the path that brings supporters into the grounds of the High Performance Center.
Tickets are still available for purchase for Sunday’s game.